– Have experience working as a paralegal at an international firm.
– Holding a western educational law degree (LPC would also be advantageous)
– Preferably worked in immigration-related law.
– Have more than 3 years UAE experience
– Have the ability to read, write and speak both English and Arabic fluently.
It is essential that the candidate MUST be bilingual (English/Arabic).
The founders of Elevay began their careers in immigration from Canada for many years and today have on its platform over 10 countries that offers residency and/or citizenship by investment programs to HNWI.
Salary of up to 15,000 AED dirham monthly.
Plus aggressive annual bonus.
Plus medical insurance.
Plus annual ticket.
Plus 30 paid annual leave.